This irrigation reservoir and wetland located 10 KMs from Dabhoi & 70 KMs from the Jambughoda village, is the water source for 25 nearby villages, and a popular bird-watching site for species including storks, terns, ducks, geese, flamingos, ibis, and spoonbills etc.
Vadhvana Lake is the second largest lake in Gujarat and was built at the initiative of Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III.
Apart from being a wetland, it also has an Eco-tourism campsite. The best time to visit the wetland is from October to March cause that is the main migratory seasons for birds which migrate here from all over the world.
Facilities at the Campsite:
• Orientation Center
• Cottage accommodations with bath & toilet facilities
• Tented Accommodations only with separate bathing & toilet facilities
• Separate Kitchen & Dining places
• Observation Towers for bird watching
• Separate area for Campfire